Contact us via WhatsApp +62 82 144 187 472
Bali Afro-Latin Dance Boot camp
March 23-25, 2017
Do you want to improve and learn new moves for a weekend?
How about a dance boot-camp in the Island of Gods?!
Come to Bali! Dance with us!
Join us for an unforgettable long week-end of Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba in paradise. 3 days on the Island of Gods with workshops and social dancing.
A Dance Boot camp
This idea was born in the heart of Bali, the cultural town of Ubud. After successfully setting up a professional dance studio in 2015, Ubud Studio, we wanted to offer the option to fully immerse into Afro-Latin dancing and the beauty of Bali. That’s why we created this unique opportunity for you to learn, improve and dance in paradise!
This boot camp comprises:
- 12 hours of Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba progressive workshops with our friendly and professional Udud Studio’s teachers.
- 3 Social dancing nights at various locations
- 3 nights in a breath-taking top quality accommodation
- airport transfers to the accommodation from and to Denpasar airport
- three meals a day (vegan, vegetarian, non-vegetarian options available*)
- free time for you to enjoy at your leisure (relax by the pool, get a massage or explore the surrounding)
- meet new friends and dance with the Ubud Salsa Community
- The full long-week-end, all-inclusive dance boot camp package:
$500 USD per person for a single occupancy room (app. $640 AUD)
—-> $25 USD discount per person if you book for 2 people in a double occupancy room
- The “workshops only” dance boot camp package:
$195 USD per person for the 12 hrs workshops + 2 lunches, fresh juices, coconuts, snacks (app. $243 AUD)
- Special Ubud Salsa Membership card holder dance boot camp offer:
$135 USD per person for the 12 hrs workshops + 2 lunches, fresh juices, coconuts, snacks (IDR 1’800’000)
If you want to know how to become a member of the Ubud Salsa Community, please ask us in the contact form bellow.
We are looking forward to meeting you and to dancing with you on beautiful Bali!