Bali Afro Latin Dance Boot-camp
JUNE 23-26, 2017
NEXT ONE COMING SOON – STAY UPDATED, SEND US YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO RECEIVE ALL THE INFO REGARDING OUR FUTURE DANCE BOOT-CAMPS
Have you ever thought about dancing and relaxing on a tropical island?
Do you want to improve and learn new moves for a weekend?
How about a dance boot-camp in the Island of Gods?!
Come to Bali! Dance with us!
Join us for an unforgettable long week-end of Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba in paradise. 4 days on the Island of Gods with workshops and social dancing.
A Dance Boot-camp
This idea was born in the heart of Bali, the cultural town of Ubud. After successfully setting up a professional dance studio in 2015, Ubud Studio, we wanted to offer the option to fully immerse into Afro-Latin dancing and the beauty of Bali. That’s why we created this unique opportunity for you to learn, improve and dance in paradise!
This event comprises:
- 10 hours of Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba workshops with our friendly and professional Udud Studio’s teachers.
- 3 Social dancing nights at various locations
- breath-taking top quality accommodation
- airport transfers to the accommodation from and to Denpasar airport
- three meals a day (vegetarian and non-vegetarian options available*)
- free time for you to enjoy at your leisure (relax by the pool, get a massage or explore the surrounding)
- meet new friends and dance with the Ubud Salsa Community
Price for the full long-week-end
per person in a shared room is IDR 5.9m (app. AUD/SGD 590)
per person in a single room is IDR 6.4m (app. AUD/SGD 640)